Small Business 401(k) Service
Does your 401(k) plan suffer from high cost, poor plan design, or expensive/limited investment options?
Unfortunately, many small businesses have poorly designed 401(k) plans that are layered with costs which are hidden by complicated terminology and pages of disclosure. A growing number of lawsuits against large employers regarding excessive cost in company 401(k) plans is creating justifiable concern among small business owners.
How Financial Symmetry Helps
We are an independent, employee-owned financial planning firm who adheres to the fiduciary standard of care that requires we put the best interests of our clients first.
We aim to help your business design a 401(k) plan at reasonable cost by:
- Offering our unique fee model allowing us to charge on hours worked, not based on the assets of the plan.
- Evaluating your current 401(k) plan, helping you replace an existing plan, or starting a plan from scratch.
- Lowering your plan costs. A recent study showed fees from most small business plans average 2.2% annually, which are exorbitantly high.
- Connecting you with an experienced, lower cost TPA and record keeper.
- Providing retirement education to you and your employees.
- Recommending and monitoring a diversified list of investments in your plan to include:
- Index funds
- Target date funds
- Low cost active funds
Financial Symmetry’s 401(k) Service will help you save time and money by providing you and your employees with a straight forward plan at a low cost.
To get started with our quick and easy Fiduciary Review, fill out the form below. To send you an estimated quote, we need your contact info, number of participants and assets in your plan and the zip code.