We design customized comprehensive financial plans that help you set priorities and realize your financial goals. Our Financial Planning is billed on an hourly basis. The total project cost will depend on the financial advisor’s hourly rate as well as the complexity of your situation. After completion of our meeting form, a financial advisor will be able to provide you with a specific quote to complete your financial plan. Our planning tiers are based on our best estimates using decades of collective planning experience. Your advisor will communicate if additional charges are expected based on your situation.
Typically, your financial plan will answer questions such as:
- When can I retire?
- How much can I spend?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How much and in what accounts should I be saving for my child’s college?
- What retirement account(s) should I use?
- When should I claim social security or which pension option should I select?
- How much should I invest in stocks, bonds and cash?
- How can I improve my tax situation?
- Can I afford that new or second home?
- What debt(s) should I pay off first?
- Do I need to make changes to my estate situation?
- What scenarios will impact my retirement date, spending levels, investment returns, etc.?
- And more questions relevant to your specific situation.
We walk through the following six steps when developing your financial plan: