Our goal is to help you become more intentional and identify opportunities you may be missing with your financial picture. Learn more about how we can help you complete a customized and detailed plan:
Explore the Financial Symmetry Client Center
In addition to your plan, we have enhanced our services for all new and existing clients by including access to a client portal that will help you stay on top of your financial life. We know that keeping up with the many aspects of your financial life can be overwhelming, which is why we’ve developed a way to see your progress any time.
Your Financial Fitness Score is a measure of your overall financial health, and is available in a client dashboard exclusive to Financial Symmetry clients.
Five Key Ways We Put Your Interests First
1) We DO NOT ACCEPT COMMISSIONS. We are fee only, which means we neither sell products nor receive commissions. Operating as a fee-only firm allows us to offer our clients the impartial advice necessary to make effective financial decisions.
2) We are EMPLOYEE OWNED AND INDEPENDENT. This means that we do not have to consider interests of outside owners, allowing us to keep our focus on our clients’ interests.
3) We offer CANDID ANSWERS AND HONEST FEEDBACK. We won’t always tell you what you want to hear, but all feedback we give you will be consistent with our current outlook, and will be in your best interest.
4) We have an EXTENSIVE RESEARCH PROCESS. On average, every employee spends 8-12% of his or her time on investment research.
5) We have EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. Our financial planners include Certified Financial Planners and NAPFA advisors. The certification requires meeting rigorous professional standards including completion of a CFP® Board Certified education program, passing a comprehensive examination, fulfilling three years of full-time industry relevant work experience, complying with the CFP® Board Code of Ethics, and ongoing continuing education.