Catherine Tillery joined our team as our tax planner at the end of 2018. She works closely with our Advising team and tax consultant to take advantage of tax efficiencies for our Continuous Service clients. Catherine also prepares our client’s tax returns. I recently asked her a few questions about herself so we can share a little bit about her with our clients:
1. Why did you decide to join FSI?
As a client for over 10 years, I respected FSI’s dedication and knowledge in regards to my financial goals. When the opportunity presented itself, I was honored to join a team that I admire, where I could learn, grow, and contribute.
2. What are you most excited about learning in your role with FSI?
Learning the art of tax planning and incorporating that piece with financial planning.
3. What are some of your favorite activities you enjoy with your friends and family?
Hiking, gardening, biking, traveling and cookouts- especially cooking Brunswick Stew in a large cast iron kettle over a fire- old family recipe that takes all day to cook.
4. What’s your favorite vacation / trip you’ve taken?
Costa Rica- hiking in the rain forest, beach hopping, fantastic snorkeling, ocean wildlife, fresh seafood.. need I say more???
5. Would you rather go skydiving or take a ride in a hot air balloon ride?
I have been on a hot air balloon ride- next up – skydiving