Each year around open enrollment, do you need help choosing the best options? Do you feel like there are benefits you could be taking advantage that you may not know about?
Financial Symmetry can help you evaluate how to improve your situation using the workplace benefits in place at Cisco. After working with many Cisco employees, we are very familiar with the benefit packages and how to best save for retirement using them.
In our experience, many Cisco employees that are not working with a financial advisor are not taking advantage of all that is offered to them by their employer. An example is the option to fund a Roth IRA. Many investors are unaware of the ability to contribute to a Roth IRA, even when your income is over the IRS limit.
Financial Symmetry can help you answer common financial questions, like:
- What are the best investment options to use in my 401k?
- Should I be using my Health Savings Account?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How should I handle my Restricted Stock and ESPP?
- What are after-tax 401k contributions, and should I be using them?
- Should I contribute to a Roth 401k?
Learn how you can get more from your Cisco benefits! Fill out the form on the left to get in touch with a financial planner today and download our 5 Secrets to Improving Your Cisco Benefits.