Financial inertia is one of the biggest road blocks to having a successful financial plan.
In this episode, Mike and Chad discuss a “Top 10 Ode to David Letterman” of little things you can do immediately to tighten up your financial picture that they often see missed.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Ways to assure you are saving monthly
- Avoiding lifestyle creep
- Why You Should Investigate your HSA
- Adding an Annual 401k review to your list
- Do you have enough term life insurance?
- What to do when claiming Social Security to early
- How to prioritize debt payments with investing in your accounts
- Malcom Gladwell’s “Tipping Point”
Check out other episodes of the Financial Symmetry Podcast here.